- The college has a very good library. There are 6500 books , 35 various journals (both Indian and Foreign) and Magazines & 15 Encyclopedias are available in our college library. Photocopying facility, computers with internet facility are also available.
- Every student must get library card issued within 10 days of admission.
- Students are not allowed to enter the library without the library card.
- Before entering the library, the students must keep their bags and other personal belongings at the entrance and sign in the register at the checkpoint only notebooks and library books to be returned will be allowed inside.
- Reference books, journals and magazines are for reading purpose in the library and will not be issued.
- Two books will be issued to B.Ed. students for 15 days.
- No book will be issued without library card.
- Librarian reserves the right to call back any issued book at any time.
- An overdue charge of Rs. 2 per book per day will be levied if a book is kept beyond the permissible period.
- The newspaper(s) should be folded properly after reading and kept back in the designated place.
- Readers should not write upon, mark, cut, mutilate or damage any library resources (books, periodicals, furniture, almira and electronic equipment etc.) in any way. If anyone is found doing so, he will be charged the full replacement cost of the resource.
- A borrower shall replace a book if it is lost while in custody. In case borrower fails to replace a lost or damaged book in a month from the due date of its return, he/she shall pay to the librarian double the cost of the book.
- Students are to observe silence in the library.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the library.
- Keep your mobiles switched off or in silent mode in the library.
- Beverages and eatables are not allowed inside the library.
- If the library-cum-identity card is lost, a new card will be issued on payment of Rs. 50 and lodging FIR in the Police Station.
- During final examinations, the students are privileged to get the books issued on security refund refundable. After getting the no dues clear from the library, the students can get the security refund from the library itself.
We believe that Imparting Quality
" All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to purse them. We are confident in taking a lead role in realizing the vision of transfering India in to a developed country by sharing it`s knowledge bease for mutual benefits."